Do you have a passion for the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have expertise in Computer System Validation?
Then read this opportunity, it might interest you!
As a Validation Engineer you perform qualification / validation activities linked to your part of the business (Computerized Systems). Your main responsibilities are the following ones:
- Prepare and implement the validation documentation required to assure the proper development of a project.
- Act as a validation representative for projects, with support of his/her Validation Supervisor:
- Provide support in all quality-related issues, including GMP regulations, compliance with internal SOPs, and all aspects of safe, reliable and consistent operation of the system.
- Manage deviations and changes in order to ensure that these are well documented and that corrective actions are taken and followed-up upon.
- Defend validation topics related to his/her projects during Regulatory Inspection and prepare validation parts of the submission file Assuring the ability to meet the Department goals in respect to Quality, Finances, Fullfilment and EHS
Key-words: "validation"; "qualification"; "CSV"; "Computer System Validation"; "pharma"; "GxP"; "deviation"; "URS; "IQ"; "OQ", "PQ"; "DQ"
Our client offers you a challenging position with a competitive package.
Interested in this job? Contact Diane Louppe at or 02/389.11.76.