We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees.
We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise.
These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.
Take part in our Trainee Program starting in April 2021 - Explore our company and make the next step in your career!
* You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper's business
* You will show your technical and operational expertise as well as your entrepreneurial thinking
* You should be highly proactive and mobile with a hands-on and self-reflective personality
* During the program you will get to know various fields across Uniper's key commercial areas (e.g. Trading / Asset Optimization / Market Analytics / Global Origination / Sales etc.).
* You will also have the opportunity to take over commercial responsibility at an early stage in order to grow fast, develop your entrepreneurial skills and the ability to cope with rapid change
* Completed education in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar profession
* Relevant internships and/or working student placements
* Exposure to foreign cultures and languages is mandatory, existing experience abroad is a plus
* Strong analytical, entrepreneurial, and numerical skills and approach are essential
* Advanced level of IT related capabilities e.g. programming skills (e.g. VBA, R, Python, etc.), handling large amounts of complex data, databases etc. desired to help driving forward Uniper's commercial areas' digitalization journey
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills with strong team player skillset as well as good ability to work independently and under time pressure
* Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages advantageous
At Uniper we value a sustainable balance for the work done by our employees. Therefore, we offer extensive individual compensation packages consisting of a basic salary, a company pension and performance bonuses. At the same time we have flexible working hours including overtime compensation and working from home. Furthermore we are constantly updating many other benefits such as insurance policies, a discounted supply of energy, extra holiday and individual training opportunities.