We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees.
We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise.
These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.
For our team Team Energy Services in Düsseldorf we are looking for You!
* Act as point of contact in Proposal Management with respect to pre-qualifications, enquiries and proposal management.
* Lead and co-ordinate the proposal preparation for mainly international projects (including large/ complex projects) and ensure that they have appropriate technical, legal and commercial design and structure.
* Collaborate with internal departments as well as external partners regarding the set-up for the proposals, and procure internal approvals for proposals and bids.
* Ensure that technical, commercial and legal risks in the proposals are quantified and managed through appropriate terms and conditions (input and/or support by other departments, i.e. tax, legal, etc.).
* Review the incoming contracts / orders and prepare the order confirmation and contract calculation in consultation with the lead technical department / project manager.
* Degree-level education (Bachelor-, Master of Science degree or equivalent) in business administration, economics or engineering or respective experience on the job
* Experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Proven analytical skills and entrepreneurial judgement
* Interpersonal skills with a customer service-oriented approach
* Comfortable to work with commercial, legal and technology content and stakeholders
* English as a prerequisite, additional languages welcome
At Uniper we value a sustainable balance for the work done by our employees. Therefore, we offer extensive individual compensation packages consisting of a basic salary, a company pension and performance bonuses. At the same time we have flexible working hours including overtime compensation and working from home. Furthermore we are constantly updating many other benefits such as insurance policies, a discounted supply of energy, extra holiday and individual training opportunities.