For an international company located in the region of Diegem we are very urgently looking for a Treasury Assistant with preferably knowledge of Treasury, for an interim assignment of a minimum 8 months. Are you the person we are looking for? Read on!
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of the daily reconciliations
- You will do an accurate follow-up of the incoming cash
- You will check the incoming wire payments from distributors
- You will also prepare payments
- You will be a support for the finance & treasury team
- You have several years of experience within a similar position and knowledge of the BELGIAN Accounting principles (BE GAAP) is a MUST!
- You speak ENGLISH, knowledge of French and Dutch are a plus and not a must
- You are immediately available and you are very loyal
- You are an EXCEL WIZARD
- Experience in SAP gives you one step ahead but it's not a must
- You are flexible and you enjoy helping others
- You are able to work in international environments
- A great experience within a fascinating international environment & team
- An attractive salary package with a number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers!