The Territory Sales Manager role is accountable for sales results in the Benelux and the UK, including: achieving agreed revenue targets, establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers, penetrating new accounts and realizing new opportunities, ensuring effective service and customer care in the territory consistent with company standards.
In this role, you will work on the phone and in the field, will undertake customer visits and generate new business opportunities at trade shows, seminars and other relevant events or via prospecting activities. The Territory Sales Manager has a group of assigned customers and carries a team quota, which includes recurring revenue, expected upside through upsell and cross sell activities as well as helping 3 other Field Sales Representatives to achieve their New Business Quota.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Direct Sales of our products, solution and services to the mid-market segment in Benelux and UK
- Market analysis and definition of key customers including participation in marketing activities, fairs, conferences and executive briefings
- Long term client/account management and account planning for defined clients (including Cross Sell/Up-Sell potential)
- Definition and prospecting of new logo clients and pipeline generation to support enterprise business
- Qualification of all enquiries generated through a variety of sources (Direct Mail, Tradeshows, Events, Website Enquiries, Advertising, PR)
- Close cooperation and management of internal resources in client projects (Pre-Sales, Product Management, Professional Services)
- Learn, implement and adhere to our Diagnostic Sales Methodology
- Actively manage Forecast and KPI targets
- Timely and accurate reporting in our CRM System