Are you the test engineer mobile that our client in the Telecom industry in Mechelen is looking for?
o Testing on mobile devices
- You analyse and report QoS/QoE trend deviations by raising problem tickets according to the incident and problem management policy.
- You assess test result reliability and report any suspected issues and participate into continuous evaluation of the installed test methodologies.
- You perform tests on mobile devices, SIM-cards and Apps.
- You participate to validation and certification of mobile devices (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc.).
- Master/Civil or Industrial Engineer Electronics or Telecommunication/Technical Graduate in Electronics or Telecommunications or equivalent ICT background through experience.
- General knowledge of mobile/fixed telephony services and technology and a good knowledge of ICT/HFR infrastructure.
- Skilled in basic IT-scripting and knowledge (VBA/SQL/PERL/Python/MS Access).
- Good statistics metrics handling skills and good knowledge of basis theory of probability.
- Customer-oriented and have a focus on good quality.
- Excellent team worker and good communication skills in English. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- Result-oriented and continuously looking for improvement.
- Strong in analytical thinking.
o Work in team
o Increase testing process
o SPOC for reporting and analyzing
o Planning, coordination and organizing are daily tasks
o Taking lead on several testing projects or streams within project
o Manage and prioritize workload
- Technical environment
o Mobile apps and environment
o Mobile networks (EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, etc.)
o WLAN 802.11 standards
Our client offers you an interesting challenge at their company.
The starting date will be the beginning of September.