For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Test Engineer. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: 2 days Mechelen / 2 days Brussels / 1 day from home
- Create/maintain manual and automated test cases or test scenarios.
- Create test sets (scenario's, cases, environments, data, ...).
- Work with the functional and technical teams to develop new test cases.
- Testing and troubleshooting.
- Validate non-functional requirements.
- Define and execute integration including the definition and selection of test data, using necessary system tests.
- Report and follow-up of defects in the company defect tracking tool.
- Knowledge of SQL and XML is necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Experience with test automation and test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber).
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies.
- Skilled communicator and experience with teamwork or project-oriented work.
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English.
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits and flexibility.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- There is the possibility to start on customer's payroll with long term perspective.
- Opportunity to work for different large clients in Belgium.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to