Crestron systems can be configured and programmed in endless different ways. In addition, Crestron systems are deployed in a variety of different environments and generally interface with different other systems.
Because of the number of different factors involved, unexpected behavior could occur when a part of the system is not properly configured.
When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a Crestron system, Technical Support can be contacted to determine the problem and finally to resolve it. Besides this, the Technical Support team is the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding our products. Our team communicates the best practices with our customers so that they can make optimal use of our products.
Support internal and external Crestron Projects
- Taking ownership of technical challenges and technical projects.
- Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level.
- Support complex Crestron implementations.
- Visit Crestron installation in the complete EMEA region to investigate and help solving issues.
- Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem.
- Work together with other departments for internal Crestron Projects
- Internal Crestron installations
- EMEA tradeshow.
- Local and EMEA trainings.
- Optimizing and restoring system and network issues that occur on technical level.
- Host possible training classes for internal colleagues and external customers. Mostly local but possibility to host session in the EMEA region.
- Identify customer questions and advise them on operational issues
- Set up internal tests to gain experience with (new) Crestron products. Identify and tackle possible challenges
- Communication between the internal departments and with the application engineers in our satellite offices.