Paper division - Mill Order Planning Team is responsible for optimizing production planning and production cycles. The team is located at Langerbrugge mill and works in close collaboration internationally with Customer Service Centers (CSC’s) and Supply Chain, and local Production. Purpose is an optimized end to end order process and operational supply chain to improve reliability and customer satisfaction and drive lower costs.
Our Team Leader Mill Order Planning reports to Head of Customer Service Center West, Paper division. The position includes regular daily interactions with and coordination between the different Customer Service Centers, Dispatch and Logistics, Sales, Product Segments, Master Planners, Production line management and Controlling.
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Our Team Leader MOP is responsible for managing a small team of two production planners. And is also responsible for people management related tasks – e.g. performance management, competence development, follow up of MOP KPI’s.
- Together with the team, the MOP Team Leader’s main tasks are operational planning, order fulfilment and reporting tasks:
- Operational planning consists of quota management process, scheduling production and planning inventory. The MOP team gives input to the master planning regarding machine capacity and quota and takes corrective actions of planned versus actual volume on daily basis. They also control mill stock (warehouse capacity) to keep working capital under control.
- Order fulfilment process includes:
- Strive for harmonized way of working in processes and operations.
- Information on production delays.
- Follow up on, under and over productions and inform CSC.
- Active looking for a customer solution in case of emergency/urgent order.
- Ordering assistance to CSC’s, trimming, sequencing and order delivery fine tuning together with CSC’s, Supply Chain team and Dispatch.
- Reporting tasks include reporting machine capacity/quota to master planning, reporting to Mill Controlling and Production.