The Global Solutions (GS) division at SD Worx, provides payroll and HR solutions for international organizations. GS is part of SD WORX and SD Worx is the foremost market leader within this segment, thanks to its innovative products and wide-ranging services tailored to the customer's needs.
The department ‘Global Payroll Services’ was set up within SD Worx Global Solutions to provide tailor-made services for non-domestic payrolls. Within this department, Foreign employer Services focusses on Belgian payroll for non-Belgian employers.
We assist companies whose HR department is located abroad or Belgian companies which have foreign payroll managers and who are not yet familiar with the Belgian Social Law. These customers usually employ personnel in Belgium for the first time and/or they speak a foreign language.
Our services are aimed at supporting these foreign companies in a fully integrated manner in the fields of payroll and legal support. We offer an adapted service that covers all aspects of this often cross-border employment.
As a Team Leader you:
- Manage and coach a team of payroll consultants (people management forms an integral part of the role) located both in our Antwerp and Brussels office;
- create a challenging, inspiring working environment for your team in collaboration with the other members of the FE management team;
- Support and work out change tracks with impact on people, process and tools;
- Contribute to an appropriate training policy for our teams, have progress reviews with your team,…;
- Monitor and insure the appropriate level of service delivery to our portfolio of customers;
- Ensure client retention and follow-up on customer escalations from your team members;
- Determine the appropriate approach for clients/prospects & act as implementation responsible for new customers (you still actively manage a small portfolio of BE payrolls);
- Monitor the FE budget, via the supervision of your team members’ time registration and the price/quality ratio within the FE client portfolio;
- Proactively seek commercial opportunities; build and enhance the quality of existing and future partnerships with our clients; therefore you continuously optimize the service to our clients and adapt our internal processes accordingly;
- Work out several initiatives to maintain and increase the level of fun, enthusiasm and engagement in our department;
- customer and people oriented, with a high level of emotional intelligence;
- a proven track record in operational processes of international payroll services;
- outstanding communication and presentation skills, and are able to communicate with different stakeholders, internal and external;
- Multilingual with Excellent knowledge of Dutch, English, French and/or German;
- A good knowledge of the Belgian Payroll and employment law or are eager to learn; knowledge of SD Worx payroll software is a bonus.
- stress-resistant and flexible to meet requirements of an international oriented B2B business;
- Experience with change management;
- Hands on and not afraid to dive in a new project;
- an analytical mind and proficient with software applications;
- a healthy dose of humor and flair;
- inspired by working in an international environment;
- A motivator and an example to your team members.
We guarantee an innovative organization where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of strong results for SD Worx - both nationally and internationally.
Of course we offer an appropriate salary and supplementary benefits package. In addition, you can put together your own benefits package with the Flex Income Plan, which seamlessly fits in with your personal needs.