Our UAV/UAS team is working on the development of different products based on legacy space and aviation technologies which will help increasing the reliability and safety of UAV/UAS operations as they become the norm. These products are composed of embedded & ground sub-systems which necessitate the development, validation and integration of high quality software.
- Elaborate test methodologies and test plans according to airworthiness and regulation inputs and requirements, measure and report associated progress metrics.
- Define avionic test benches architecture integrating hardware and/or software components.
- Identify test bench requirements.
- Develop hardware and/or software test bench components.
- Define test procedures, execute tests, write test reports.
- Master’s degree in Electrical, Software, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in safety-critical systems electrical testing and validation.
- Experience with C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with electronics laboratory tools (power source, oscilloscope, signal analyser, etc.)
- Experience with the main airborne systems standards and norms (DO254, DO160, DO178C, ).
- Fluency in English. Dutch or French is a plus.