The System Support Analyst will ensure 2nd line support within SLA's of incidents & service requests.
This role collaborates closely with the service desk agents, the system engineers and, externally, with IT vendors.
He/She will report to the Team Leader Systems Support.
The main tasks include:
- Monitor and evaluate performance, capacity and availability of systems and applications.
- Respond to incidents and requests passed on by the IT service desk.
- Provide improvement possibilities for operations.
- Support ICT continuity planning and testing.
- Monitor IT policies such as access to systems and exchange of information.
- Define and monitor batch jobs (scheduling), network, ...
- Install patches and make sure the servers, network, middleware, ... and other components are properly maintained (preventive maintenance).
- Maintain client systems.
- Create, maintain and develop the technical documentation of Ergo System.
Following tasks are within your area of responsibility
- Provide specialize support for the end user and colleagues in case of issue or problem.
- Create, document, debug and maintain new and existing IT architecture of Ergo Belgium.
- Installation, maintenance and debugging of hardware component, operating system and software, as well as some third party software.
- Monitoring of the user access following the approved procedures ( i.e.: in Active Directory, Lotus Notes, SAP, Mitel, VPN)
- Write new documentation, procedures and report in English (Dutch or French).
- Maintain the existing documentation up to date.
- Be the technical contact for the suppliers.
- Train colleagues (from your group, from other IT groups or end users).
- Participate to project within the group scope (i.e. : Airwatch, Confluence, Office 365 deployment, update of our SQL server, physical move, ...)
- You have a bachelor/master degree.
- You have a good knowledge of following applications: Windows server, Windows7, Windows10, VM Ware, Lotus Notes, Office 365, Exchange, Robotics, JIRA, Confluence, Mitel.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are flexible and have good communication skills.
- You have an analytical mind set and a strong problem solver.
- You work well both in a team and independently.
- You are result as well as client oriented.
- You have a fluency in Dutch and English.
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!