AXA Services - called AXA IT - is the legal entity evolving out of the merged organizations of AXA Tech and AXA Group Solutions, with approximately 2500 internal people engaged across 15 countries. It is organized into Technical Products and Application Products Business Units.
AXA IT is facing a profound business transformation that will encompass a deep review of the operating models (Organization, Processes, Tools, Culture) as sourcing models, with associated human impacts. The move to the cloud, the creation of proximity IT and the need to accelerate synergies with other AXA IT companies are further tasks along this strategic journey.
* You communicate with user representatives to obtain insight into their IT infrastructure needs and requirements.
* You collaborate with local and international AXA Tech colleagues in co-development to design, develop, integrate and maintain new workplace solutions.
* You follow the evolution of new technologies and identify adequate applications within AXA's IT services.
* You work in a close team with bi-weekly scrums.
* You create support documentation and transfer knowledge to first- and second-line support teams.
* You undertake to continue developing and refining your IT knowledge.
* You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer sciences, information technology or equivalent experience.
* You have excellent knowledge of Windows Client operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 10.
* You are familiar with ITIL v3, Active Directory, System Center, Intune and networking concepts.
* You have some understanding of PowerShell scripting or are willing to take your first steps into this.
* You are familiar with iOS and Android mobile operating systems.
* You have a practical knowledge of Office365 suite administration.
* You have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* You speak and write fluent English.
* You are driven by new technologies and keen to keep up with developments.
* You are a team player.
* You are customer-focused and conscious of the importance of data security.
* You are versatile, flexible and not averse to healthy pressure.
* You are able to work independently.
* You have an affinity with international cooperation and cultural diversity.
* You want opportunities to use your technical expertise in a dynamic company with a strong interest in innovation. Quality and results are your most important motivation.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents: and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.