Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering?
Interested to join our Life Sciences team as a Support in Data Building GLIMS Stability (m/f) ?
Then be sure to read on!
Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
• Data building: set up lab testing data in databases and GLIMS.
• Response to internal & external enquiries (attend conference Calls)
• Review data generated by other team members
• Develop and/or review departmental documentation training documentation, SOP's, change controls
• Attend daily communication (TIER process)
• Work according to applicable safety guidelines
• Master's or bachelor's degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience.
• Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
• Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work precisely and accurately.
• Team player with ability to work independently and to work in global cross-functional
• Proactive attitude, taking initiative to help drive the projects forward.
• Strong demonstration of problem-solving skills. Open for innovation and proposal of new ideas. Have good creativity thinking skills.
• Ability to understand and extract necessary information from technical documents.
• Ability to effectively manage workload and prioritize activities. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet critical milestones and goals.
• Strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
Why work for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
At Modis Life Science you're not just offered an attractive salary package and many additional benefits, but also a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company. You will work close to the business and thanks to your performance and capabilities, you will be able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
At Modis Life Sciences, as one of a kind, you will benefit of a personal HR follow up according to your needs in order to boost your career. This by trainings, coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
If you share the same values and want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply for the position as a Support in Data Building GLIMS Stability (m/f) !