As part of our Strategy Delivery team, your job is to ensure our strategic ambition is translated into concrete & well sequenced deliverables with clear accountability, bring transparency on our progress, contribute to consistent allocation of key resources (QBR process), surface critical issues and facilitate resolution.
- You are in n-2 of the CEO, reporting directly to the Director Group Strategy & Analytics, collaborating with the Strategy Managers in the Strategy Delivery Office and the Strategic Priority Leads
- You build awareness and ensure adoption of strategy delivery governance (change roadmap, communication, training plans...)
- You bring transparency on actual progress and value realization, with monthly dashboards and presentations to the ExCo
- You surface critical issues and facilitate resolution with subject matter experts
- You contribute to the smooth running of the QBR process in order to create transparency on resource constraints and facilitate priority setting
- You help improve the overall strategy delivery governance including the QBR process (process, tooling, alignment with other processes).
- You coordinate the communication to internal stakeholders throughout the year.
Main Working Relationships:
- Main internal stakeholders: Strategy, Finance and Capacity planning teams, Strategy Priority & Key Initiative leads, Exco
- Main external stakeholders: Management consultants, peers in telco or comparable industries.