- Grasp concepts and think analytically to turn them into practical solutions
- Influence others and develop professional relationships
- Possesses a self-starting approach to assignments and responsibilities
- Execute with the highest degree of integrity, accountability and confidentiality
- Handle sensitive situations and/or materials with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Comfort with managing multiple tasks, deadlines and priorities required
- Work independently and foresee needs and initiative improvement desired
- Positive attitude and Growth-mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource, Psychology or Communications
- 3-lingual professional proficiency (French, Dutch & English)
- Maximum 3 years of post-graduate experience
- HR or Communications internship / co-op experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be willing to rotate assignments every 9-12 months throughout time in the Program to a new HR focus area/client group population.
- Understanding of talent development practices and trends
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal; presentation and facilitation skills, social media savvy communicator; ability to effectively communicate across potential language barriers
- Excellent customer focus and ability to provide timely follow-up and follow-through
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Resourceful and ability to navigate the unknown, finding solutions by navigating through internal and external channels
- Excellent networking and collaboration skills; Proven ability to build alliances, influence others, and work in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail; Ability to be proactive, prioritize work, and handle multiple assignments in a timely manner
- Strong technology skills; Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Required to regularly sit, stand, walk, reach, bend, stoop, and/or move about the work environment.
- Experience working with Oracle, PeopleSoft, BrassRing or similar HR systems a plus
- Experience recruiting and using ATS, social media platforms, job boards, etc. a plus
Required to perform other related duties as requested, directed, or assigned.