Do you enjoy implementing cobots (collaborative robots / industrial robots) and do you have excellent communication skills and think solution wise? This might be the job for you!
For this role, we are specifically looking for someone with experience of implementing cobots (collaborative robots) / industrial robots). Start date ASAP.
- Complete complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved engineering techniques and procedures
- Coordinate company policies and develop procedures that affect multiple organizational units
- Employ advanced engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of engineering expertise
- Maintain project budgets encompassing multiple disciplines for areas within assigned projects
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associated and/or techniques within area of engineering expertise
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of discipline expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects
- Coordinate the work of vendors, consultants and engineering firms on development of standard design documents
- Work with project managers to complete design and engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Serves as peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining design methodologies in that area
- Work with research, manufacturing, process development, utilities, facilities, QA and validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex system modifications.
- Support the business units in continuous improvements efforts.
- System ownership;
- Capital projects (Technical specialist)
- Non Capital projects (Technical specialist / Project Manager)
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.