Solution architect in the domain of Document Management and archiving.
Requirements for the position
- About 5 years of experience in the role of solution architect
- Speaking fluently Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Role is to design the roadmap for Document Management, in assistance to the product owner for Document Management
- Strong communication skills to be able to present and convince business and the enterprise architects of the proposed solution
- Concrete experience in Document Management is a plus, but not a must
- Most important is to have skills & methods of a solution architect.
- Work on site close to Brussels
About the role
Designs, integrates and implements complex technical ICT solutions ensuring procedures and models for development are current and comply with common standards. Monitors new technology developments and applies where appropriate. Provides technological design leadership.
- Understands the implications / constraints of enterprise application, infrastructure and data architectures
- Specifies and implements the architecture of complex IT services and solutions, by defining and managing the processes, standards, methods and tools used throughout the development lifecycle
- Leads development and integration of components
- Leads and/or conducts system integration
- Ensures incorporation of security by design
- Analyses technical and business requirements
- Assesses architectural conformance of proposed IT services and solutions
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive record of usability requirements
- Supports the Product Owner and customer communities with set up of the overall approach to evolve existing IT services and solutions
- Manages implications of architectural exceptions
- Identifies opportunities to exploit new technologies in support of business growth
- Provides guidance to IT and business communities to better design, plan and implement the IT enables business transformations