As a software developer in our component inspection development team
You will be part of an international Scrum team that uses agile standard methodologies to build stable and maintainable software.
You will learn about the latest techniques in C++ and C# development, the importance of crafting unit tests and integration tests and work in software stacks close to machine control up till modern WPF user interfaces.
You will have the opportunity to occasionally travel to customers and discover new places and cultures along the way.
Monthly team training sessions and access to online learning portals will ensure that your knowledge stays up-to-date and allow you to grow beyond your current know-how.
From on the edge software development, designing advanced machines, defining and implementing image processing algorithms or crafting new ways to do optical inspections, we do it all, and we need your talent to keep going one step beyond!
* Minimum a MS degree in engineering with at least 1 year of experience or similar through experience.
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design with hands-on experience in minimally 1 programming language like C++, C#, or Java.
* An affinity to automation. Knowledge of PLC programming is a plus.
* Ability to learn C++ and become a C++ authority.
* Knowledge of C++, C#, WPF, Python, GIT and Scrum are a plus.
* Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Proficient in English.