Software Engineer C++ to help science
For an innovative company specialized in high-end scientific instruments in Antwerp, I'm currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer. The company is growing and the R&D department is looking for a person who wants to contribute to the team as developer. You will work on solutions that will contribute to scientific breakthroughs. You will be the one fully responsible for the C++ Software development. The company is an international leader in their field with offices all over the world. They offer the chance to work for a team with passionate and smart colleagues, in a nice atmosphere and with flexibility. The ideal person has experience with object-oriented programming in C++, Qt, (QML, Python, multi-threading). Are you the C++ Software Engineer that I'm looking for?
What is expected?
- Design, develop and test control software for data acquisition from different hardware combinations such as detectors, X-ray-tubes, sensors, controllers. This using different interfaces
- Together with R&D you look for solutions to upgrade the software programs
- Program in C++ and using Qt for development of new products
Who are you?
- Deep knowledge in object-oriented software development using C++ and QT
- QML, Python, multi-threading is a plus
- Cross-platform development experience will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English written & spoken
- Holder of a bachelor or master's degree in industrial science, IT, Engineering, …
- Minimum 2 years of experience (juniors can also apply)
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours (earliest start 6u00 and earliest leave 14u30)
- 32 days of holiday
- To conclude great colleagues and projects that give you the chance grow your career.
Do you need more than that?
Ready to apply?
Contact me for more info: or 03 613 31 37 .