Software Engineer C++ to create scientific breakthroughs
For an innovative technology company specialized in medical application solutions in Antwerp, I'm currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer. The company is growing and the R&D department is looking for a person who wants to contribute to the team and overall human health. You will work on solutions that will contribute to scientific breakthroughs to improve lives.
The company is an international leader in their field with offices al over the world. They offer the chance to work for a team with passionate and smart colleagues, in a nice atmosphere and with full flexibility. The ideal person has experience with object-oriented programming in C++, Qt, QML, Python, multi-threading. Are you the C++ Software Engineer that I'm looking for?
What is expected?
- Design, develop and test control software for data acquisition from different hardware combinations such as detectors, X-ray-tubes, sensors, controllers. This using different interfaces.
- You are first contact IT within our company (provide laptops, assist start up new employees, …)
- Together with R&D you look for solutions to upgrade our software programs
Who are you?
- Deep knowledge in object-oriented software development using C++, QT, QML, Python, multi-threading
- Minimum 2 years experience with data acquisition systems and instrument communication protocols.
- Cross-platform development experience will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English written & spoken.
- Holder of a bachelor or master's degree in industrial science, IT, Engineering.
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive salary + bonus at the end of the year
- Company car with fuel card (no worries about fuel prices)
- iPhone X + subscription (call and text how much you want)
- 8EUR meal vouchers per day so you eat well
- Net expenses in order of experience
- Super flexible working hours (earliest start 6 am and earliest leave 14u30)
- 32 days of holiday
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Group insurance so you have a comfortable life when you retire
- And of course the possibility to work from home once in a while (2x per month)
- To conclude great colleagues and projects that give you the chance grow your career.
Do you need more than that?
Ready to apply?
Contact me for more info: or 03 613 31 37 .