As a Software Development Manager for EF, you will lead a team and will be a role model to set an example for others at all times.
- You will spend at least 50% of your time in hands on software development activities such as design, coding and code reviews.
- You will also lead a small but highly-effective team.
- You will build processes that drive accountability within your team, where people assume and take responsibility for actions and decisions.
- You in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge will innovate with bold bets to drive business growth.
- You will solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You will continually align your team’s work, goals and priorities with Amazon’s business objectives.
- You along with your team will develop pragmatic solutions.
- You will build flexible systems and processes without over-engineering and choose simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones.