We are not looking for candidates to pass an exhaustive checklist. If you have a working brain, a passion for technology and are willing to learn, we'd love to hear your story.
We would describe the ideal candidate as a
- CRAFTSMAN. Someone who takes pride in his work, understands different programming paradigms, SOLID principles and Clean Code. He can hold his own and has at least a few years of experience in one major programming language.
- ANALYST. When faced with a problem, he can analyse the situation and propose a fitting solution. He understands that each approach comes with strengths and weaknesses and knows how to assess alternatives.
- COMMUNICATOR. She does not shy away from a good discussion. She can structure and convey her message both in writing and through speech.
- PRAGMATIST. He has a ‘get-things-done’ and ‘can-do’ attitude. He takes responsibility of his decisions and knows when to speak up.
- TEAM PLAYER. Teamwork is very important to us. Even under pressure, she keeps her composure and is mindful of how others feel and think.