Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an experienced Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to position NEO in the European context. This is a Europe-wide job opportunity.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will identify our reference customers' decision-makers and establish a close business relationship with our key opinion leaders in clinical and medical networks
- Your responsibilities will include acquiring new customers and looking after existing customers to achieve and boost our sales and business targets
- You will prepare and conduct sales meetings in conjunction with our scientists and product managers
- With the support of our Finance department, you will prepare bids, conduct price and contract negotiations, and position NEO in public tenders
- With your sound market knowledge, you will identify market trends and competitor information in our complex business area. You will present these to executive management and other internal stakeholders, thus contributing to business development
- You will document customer-related information and will collaborate closely with Marketing and Product Management to improve sales efficiency
- You will present and represent us effectively at international conferences and congresses
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.newoncology.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies in business administration and/or biology, biochemistry or medicine
- You have many years of sound professional experience in international sales
- You have already proven yourself to be adept at generating substantial results from identified opportunities
- You have experience in oncology or molecular diagnostics and are familiar with the sales environment for molecular diagnostic products
- Your network in the area of oncology and molecular diagnostics is reliable and readily accessible
- You are aware of methods currently being applied in laboratories conducting molecular pathology routines, particularly next-generation sequencing
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to grasp complex issues and enjoy communicating purposefully with different target groups across all hierarchical levels as well as within our international team
- Your strong self-motivation, your highly target-oriented approach and an entrepreneurial mindset help you to achieve our business targets
- You exhibit impressive organizational skills and the ability to work in a structured and solution-oriented manner, both in day-to-day business and in dealing with challenging individual issues
- You negotiate skillfully and safely in spoken and written German and English to have eye-to-eye communications with our national and international customers
- You have a valid driver's license and are willing to spend 60-70% of your working time traveling, mainly within the EU. We can place a company car at your disposal for this purpose if you so wish
- When not traveling, you will work either in our Cologne office or from home
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 - 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.