For an international company in Heverlee we are looking for a motivated Servicing Processes Analyst (m/v).
The main responsibilities of the Servicing Processes Analyst are:
1. Analysis and reporting 50%
• Provide backorder recovery schedule to peers regarding product availability
• Report on open service order status and purchase orders related to service related activities, and work closely with vendors for improving delivery performance
• Analyse and report on equipment status : contract, end of service life, location, financial implications
• Send weekly and monthly reports to branches and business units.
• Follow-up the purchase orders and their status as well as the related documents and timing.
• Prepare monthly Supply Chain Planning reports & gather analysis feedback from the team, e.g. KPI dashboard, inventory status, backorder report, forecast & forecast accuracy, stock flow reports etc.
• Ad hoc support towards the Supply Chain Planning team
2. Administrative tasks to support servicing processes specialist 50%
• Receive the documentation from third parties and forward this to the branch and/or business units.
• Follow up invoicing with finance & accounting.
• Create the delivery for orders in SAP.
• Generate and create purchase orders in SAP.
• Create service orders.
• Responsible to create equipments (fixed assets) based on inventory requirements or new supply.
• Process and finalize return orders from customer service department.
• Keep related material master data updated.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Attention to detail
• SAP knowledge is an asset
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible and stress tolerant
• Good communicator
• English (written and spoken)