On top of being a leader in the insurance market, AXA is an innovative company that puts people at the heart of its priorities.
With more than 400 employees, the IT department is deeply rooted at the heart of AXA's business, supporting the most innovative projects.
Within the IT department, Service Management is responsible for ensuring compliance in terms of the management and quality of applications, services and platforms earmarked for internal and external clients.
In order to strengthen the teams, we are seeking to appoint a Service Reliability Engineer
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.