Be responsible of the availability, daily operation and technical support of IT equipment and assist all DKV employees in the use of these tools.
Incidents & Service Requests:
- Detect and log all incidents reported to the service desk
- Resolve the incident or move them to the appropriate expert
- Process support requests and service requests
- Contact external parties for assistance where required
Management of the systems:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the computer systems and resolve any problem or transfer them to the Developer analyst or system engineer.
- Communicate errors to the Developer analyst or system engineer.
- Responsible for the day to day closing operations and AS400 data processing.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues.
- Create users in systems (AS400 and active directory)
- Create and manage email addresses
- Manage backup and restore requests
- Advice users on the use of DKV specific programs
- Write documentation to support users in the use of computer programs
- Replace computers
- Install computer software
- Create installation procedures
- Upper secondary education
- Bilingual FR/NL, knowledge of English is an asset
- Microsoft Windows client (Windows 7 and 10)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Be comfortable in oral communication
- Be able to analyze a situation by asking the right question
- Quickly find the right solution to be implemented (remote or on site)
- Good analytical and listening skills
- The service desk agent also demonstrates pedagogy, patience and availability facing sometimes stressed customers