You will be the primary responsible for the call management flows (ring groups, hunt groups, class of service, class of restrictions. We mainly work with softphones and try to phase out hardphones as much as possible.
- As a Telecom Operator, you are responsible for supporting and managing our telecom infrastructures and carrying out a variety of different service activities
These activities include:
- Resolving of incidents and dealing with service requests. The objective is to standardize the incident resolution and service request and transfer this to the Service Desk for future support.
- Providing second level support on telecom issues to the other IT teams.
- Analyze troubleshooting trends and make proposals for improvements
- Monitoring of the systems (MIVB, Audio Codes).
- Implementing changes: You are able to identify requirements and wishes of the customer and to translate these into both functional and technical solutions.
- You will gather feedback from internal customers, but also provide information and advice on possible services related to all forms of communication going over our communication platform.
- You will offer training to internal customers related to our communication platform. Draft and maintain up to date documentation related to unified communication.
- You will act as SPOC towards outsourced services (e.g. for 1st tier issue resolution when outsourced, or other Technology service or material providers/contractors) from an operational point of view.
- A considerable part of your time will be spent in the participation in various projects teams related to the domains in scope.
- You will be the primary responsible for the call management flows (ring groups, hunt groups, class of service, class of restrictions). Knowledge of Mitel and Avaya (CS1000) is a pre. We mainly work with softphones and try to phase out hardphones as much as possible.