* Analysis, reporting and filing about equipment failures. Intensive communication with the Business Teams to collect data, do root cause analysis, identify new reliability issues, ...
* Recommendations for improvements to equipment including discussion of the justification together with the BT
* Build up and/or keep up to date technical expertise on equipment and ail accessories
* Participate actively to networking meetings and use these contacts to solve TRA issues
* Analysis of statistical data such as MTBF, top 20, costs, failure reporting, ...
* Write procedures/methods and define maintenance policies for equipment (preventive, predictive, spare parts, ...)
* Advise project groups on new equipment or large modifications. improve and correct specifications for reliability reasons.
* Improvement and development of maintenance methods. Implementation of new legal requirements.
* Active participation to technical committees and working groups that he's dedicated to
* Manage maintenance department on external (and internal) audits: prepare and coordinate them, convert the recommendations into specifications and procedures, communicate with the organisation and motivate the collaborators to implement the recommendations.