As a member of the clients onsite support team, you are the eyes, ears, hands and feet for Local IT.
• You provide the Highest Level of IT Support (PC, Server and Network) to the Business in a quick
and proactive manner, escalating where needed.
• You have a good understanding of single points of failure for the site and the Business Critical
• You are responsible for IT Asset Management
• You support Security & Compliance Initiatives in an active manner
• You provide Backup to Other Team Members and assist in Documentation
• Understand and Use Tools Provided:
o SCCM Remote Tool
o Yammer (or Similar)
o PRM SharePoint
o PC Imaging
o PC Import
• You promote and Contribute to Knowledge Management with Other Global Team Members
• You are responsible for Local Application Assistance: procuring licences, HW/SW environment.
• You are willing to conduct End User Training
• You support Process Improvement Initiatives
• A passionate & proactive IT-expert
• Problem-solving mentality
• A good knowledge of English, Dutch and French is mandatory
• A flexible person with excellent communication skills
• A previous experience in a helpdesk or support role is an asset
• ITIL certification is a plus
Salary conform the market, depending on your knowledge and experience supplemented with attractive extralegal benefits.