As part of the Petrochemicals business unit, the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Solids is part of the European Supply Chain Management department which is responsible for demand planning, sales & operations planning, production planning and replenishment planning. Its main focus and scope are oriented towards the European Polymer Plants and related Polymer flows to and from Europe.
The aim of the SCP department is optimizing business revenues, costs and working capital, by matching demand with our supply capabilities and securing an uninterrupted Order to Cash process at the same time (trade-offs). This is accomplished in close alignment with Business Management, Sales, Manufacturing, Technology and other Supply Chain departments.
As a Planner, you interpret and translate the outcome of the S&OP process into a feasible / optimal production plan which is in line with customer demand as well as stock levels. Within this key position, you pro-actively identify (potential) issues; thus clear and timely communication are key, as well as taking ownership mixed with a hands on mind set, always aiming fort he best possible balance between costs and service.
From the facility in Bergen Op Zoom (NL) the Senior Scheduler Supply Planner executes the following tasks:
• Create a constrained production plan with a 3-6 months horizon, ensuring Availability To Promise for all SKUs.
• You manage stock levels in multiple locations across Europe, and monitor supply plan accuracy in close alignment with manufacturing, taking appropriate action where needed.
• As a planner, you take ownership regarding stock quality; product mix and age.
• Manage the internal supply process (within Europe and x-pole).
• Balance manufacturing and supply chain KPI's in accordance with agreed service levels.
• Propose product planning strategies, EOQ's and safety stocks.
• Keep track of committed supply plan and resolve issues with the various stakeholders.
• You report to / and work closely with Closely the Supply Chain Planning Manager while Balancing both regional and global needs.
You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business Management
• An Additional education in Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS) is considered as an asset
• You are fluent in English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Dutch or Spanish are a plus
• 3-5years of experience in Supply Chain Planning
• Profound user knowledge of SAP (ECC, APO) and reporting tools
• You are a to the point communicator , with strongly developed analytical skills
• Have a hands on, business- and result-oriented atitude
• Your proactive approach enables you to identify and implemen process improvements
• As Team player, you build and maintain business relations at different organizational levels
• Accurate and self-reliant and stress resistant
Have you got what it takes? Based on your resume we invite you for a first general interview, offering you the opportunity to know more about this particular vacancy as well as to give you more info regarding the possibilities which Ausy has to offer.
Next to a competitive salary, including a wide array of benefits, Ausy also offers tailor made career development opportunities, topped off with a spicy mix of fun and continious learning.