Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
Several of your responsibilities:
* You will maintain all switches, routers, firewalls, AP's, etc.
* After you track ServiceNow incidents, you will do your best to solve them
* We trust your work will be something to be proud of, so we'd appreciate if you'd document all of your hard work
* You are willing to share your knowledge with your fellow network engineers (2)
* We can't wait for you to suggest improvements and new technologies to the Infrastructure Manager
We offer a challenging and diversified job in a dynamic and smooth working environment where you can count on a high quality internal training within an international group in full development. We provide an attractive and flexible remuneration package with extra-legal benefits, amongst many things: a company car and fuel card.