Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- Involved in month end close and account reconciliations in assigned areas (mostly around
- Analyze, record and report accounting transactions in a timely manner.
- Prepare general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Establish, account for and maintain reconciliation of accrued and deferred expenses around reconditioned parts
- Responsible for the annual standard cost update process and maintenance of standard costs
Training and development:
- Identify training needs for yourself and assist in the delivery of the training in own sub-process or any other.
Internal Controls / Quality assurance:
- You ensure that the prescribed related cycle internal & SOX controls are executed in order to guarantee completeness, correctness, and security of key financial data and accounting transactions.
- Review existing internal controls on a regular basis and develops new internal controls as necessary.
- Analyzes current procedures and recommends changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures
- Respond to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors, Sarbanes-Oxley audit group and others regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Participate in project(s) to support the implementation of new business developments when required and will work on improving the processes around the assigned areas.
- Liaise with other operational teams in the organization, both locally, within the region and globally.