Main activities and responsibilities
Your main focus includes:
- Providing analytical support to the group’s Divisions and Operating companies, tax, risk management, reporting/consolidation, procurement and treasury functions.
- Working in close collaboration with the Global Treasury Director for investments/financings, financial risks analysis, and financial reporting.
- Foster participation and contribution from all stakeholders in the improvement of the “Order to Cash” and “Purchase to Pay” process, improve the group working capital management reporting.
- Taking responsibility for developing, maintaining and improving treasury management tools within the group.
Your responsibilities include:
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepare cash flow reports and monitor cash flow forecasts, analyze and report regularly on cash shortages/surpluses, identify debt/cash balances build up and delays for corrective action.
- Work with Managers, Controllers and other departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows.
- Taking part in daily cash management activity and fx exposure hedging
- Implementing and reviewing all working capital related programs to ensure that the group’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate efficiently and effectively with the right level of financial debt.
- Setting up and governing the working capital policy and overseeing the “Order to Cash” and “Purchase to Pay” processes and fostering strong involvement from all stakeholders (divisions, business units, sales, etc…).
- Undertaking credit risk activities to protect the group’s financial strength by defining, implementing and managing the group's credit risk management and establish and maintain a high standard for internal controls.
- Further implement and rolling-out of the new forecasting tool (“Cashforce”).
- Managing and monitoring the credit insurance companies and establishing positive relationships with those companies and the finance teams of the business units.
- Optimize the factoring programs by following-up dilutions and credit limits
- Support strategic finance initiatives as needed including M&A integration, and financings.
- Preparing presentations for the company board and audit committee on specific financial topics.
- Performing other tasks and carrying out additional functions related to the aforementioned descriptions/activities.