Join this leading technical team in their offices within East Flanders, and you can expect to build on your skills very quickly! 20% of your time each week is assigned to training and certifications so that you can stay up to speed with all the newest technologies in the market.
We can provide the option of remote working up to 3 days a week, but we also like to meet in the office to brainstorm and collaborate on projects. The team meets on a regular basis with food/drink to discuss solutions, new technologies and techniques.
Working in this company you can expect a lot of freedom to focus on your chosen technology and be heavily involved in projects from start to finish. The culture is very welcoming, and the company understands that each employee has slightly different requirements so can suit your individual needs.
Now is the perfect time to join into this team due to the recent growth and partnership that they have experienced. They have a number of large projects in the pipeline and as they are currently in growth the opportunity to climb the ranks is there.
The team dynamic consists of like-minded individuals in a very flat hierarchy where your opinion means just as much as the next persons’.
Unlike some companies, the Managing Director is very technical and so the vision of the company is very clear, and their objectives are pursued efficiently.
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure (AWS can be considered)
- PowerShell, Linux (OpenShift), Docker, Kubernetes
- Windows Server, Virtualization
- Friendly, team player attitude is an absolute necessity
- A strong passion for development and technology
- Fluency in Dutch is preferable (but not needed)
- Eligible to work in Europe
What we offer:
- Personalised salary growth plan
- 20% of your week can be used for training
- Home working is allowed/encouraged
- Pleasant casual working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Company Car + Pension