As a Clinical Research Associate, you will:
- Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
- You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
- Benefit from award winning training programmes that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge
Education and Experience:
- University degree in a life-sciences field
- Minimum 1+ year of Independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch languages is essential