As a Senior Brand Manager Fuel you will be responsible for the marketing strategy and successful implementation for the LU umbrella brand within Belgium and the Prince brand in the Benelux (BNL). The LU umbrella brand includes several iconic brands such as Cent, Grany, ChaCha and Pim’s. In this position, you will be leading a business of brands representing a revenue within the region of 75 million Euro.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will translate market/consumer/brand information into recommendations/plans to support the development of the Biscuits category. This includes all elements of the marketing mix (communication, activation, packaging, New Product Development - NPD,…);
- You will report to the category lead for the BNL of which he/she will be right hand for all cross-brand BE related topics;
- You will lead, develop and coach a team of 4 marketers + 1 trainee;
- You will lead several cross functional project teams and meetings, including all key internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Service & Logistics, Finance, Human Resources, Continuous Improvement, media manager, …);
- You will will work closely together with the French and Swiss equity colleagues in order to make sure to build and leverage our iconic LU brand in the most efficient way;
- In this role, as the Senior Brand Manager, you will be developing and maintaining efficient and smooth relations with external third parties;
- As Senior Executive, you will play an active role within the whole marketing community as a leader, leading by example;
- You report to the Marketing Manager Biscuits BNL.