What does a skeyes experienced accountant do?
• Together with your colleague, you are responsible for organizing and performing monthly closing of accounts within the deadlines laid down;
• You supervise the different accounting teams’ work and make sure the accounts and reports are correct;
• You deal with investment management in accordance with the legal framework and the applicable MiFID profile, you evaluate the proposals of the financial institutions and take part in negotiations;
• You optimize the current reporting and comment figures with a critical eye;
• You are responsible for the financial analysis and consolidation of 2 entities;
• You conduct research and development to improve efficiency (process, procedures, systems and organization);
• You are a project manager in setting up improvement opportunities;
• You are in contact and confer with internal and external stakeholders.
What makes you the ultimate accountant?
· You hold a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in an economic field (accountancy-taxation);
· You have 10 years of relevant experience;
· You are a certified accountant/public accountant (IEC, IPCF) or have an excellent knowledge of BGAAP and a good tax knowledge;
· You have a very good knowledge of both national languages and you speak fluently English;
· You work accurately and you have a very good analytical and critical mind;
· You have strong leadership skills and can easily motivate and lead teams;
· You pay attention to deadlines and you demonstrate flexibility to always respect them.
What we offer:
All skeyes employees share the same ambition: to perpetuate humanity’s age-old dream of flying. skeyes is one of the pillars that make this dream a reality every day.
Our mission is to ensure the safety and efficiency of air traffic, and also to reduce its ecological footprint in order to make it part of a sustainable future.
After all, today, contributing to the development of aviation means playing an economic and social role on a global scale. It means creating new prospects for many other sectors of the economy, while at the same time respecting the environment.
And what about you? Do you share this ambition? If you do, then we invite you to join our team to make it happen.