A new Senior Accountant job has just become available for an international, logistic company in Antwerp. If you are organized, dynamic and decided to take a turning point in your career, this is a great opportunity to advance your career!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
* Day to day accounting activities
* General administrative tasks: contact with bank, suppliers and all departments, in order to maintain a good cooperation and to interact on possible future problems.
* Assisting finance manager with month, quarter, year-end closing
* Monitoring cash flow requirements
* Controlling AR / AP / General Ledger
* Managing preparation of all financial reports & balance sheets
* Preparations of the budget
* Analysis of the budget versus actual results
* Process optimization
* Maintaining contact with auditors, tax specialists, banks and other finance related parties
* Preparing VAT declaration
* Assisting finance manager in day to day operations
* Replacing finance manager in case of absence
* Ensure all matters consistent with Global & company policies and Laws
Profile of Senior Accountant:
* Your have several years of experience in accounting
* You have a bachelor's degree in accounting
* You speak fluent Dutch & English
* You have excellent knowledge of Excel
* Experience with AX Dynamics is a plus
* You are communicative, detail minded, and organised.
In return, our client offers:
* We offer a very competitive salary
* Fixed contract (possibly starting with an interim period)
* Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference UBL 1194492.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.