Sales Recruitment consultant at Progressive Brussels
Join the Progressive team and work on a fun market where candidates and customers are accessible and very friendly! You will be able to meet your candidates and clients by yourself in Wallonia and Brussels. You will enjoy the Progressive Work Hard Play Hard side and enjoy the various incentives with your team.
Come to join us !!
Your job and missions
You will be responsible for your client portfolio, and you will have to:
- Develop relationships with existing and new clients, understand their needs and advise them
- Create your own network of candidates by using different sources (job ad, job boards, social media, database, job fairs, …)
- Negotiate and act as a mediator with your clients and candidates
- Oversee the whole recruitment process
- Analyse your market and the new trends
- Provide a qualitative service by offering the right candidate for the right job
- Over-reach your targets and challenge yourself
Target-oriented, entrepreneur, ambitious and regular ray of sunshine!
- Trilingual OR French - English OR Dutch - English
- A first successful sales/recruitment experience
- Dynamic profile motivated by challenges
- Adaptability, autonomy and flexibility are expected
- Competencies we're looking for: commercial acumen, team player & fast learner
What we'll offer you
- A transparent career progression plan: a meritocratic promotion system and real career development opportunities in Business Development, Management, Project Management, Operations or Learning & Development.
- A solid training program build on our 25 years of consultancy expertise and a learning by doing mentality
- Attractive salary package : fixed part + uncapped and exponential commissions
- A dynamic environment to develop your career
- Overshoot your targets and qualify yourself for one of our numerous incentives (Michelin star restaurants, trips to Ibiza, Marbella & Las Vegas, team incentives…)
You can see you in the job description below ? Let's take Your Chance to join us and start the recruitment process with us