Sales Account Manager (Software/Technology - IT)
Our client in Elsene is a market leader in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis software. They implement this in Belgium and Luxemburg. Our client is a preferred Partner for leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender, Alteryx and other. They are recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing activities, cherishing the relationships with existing clients, presenting new offerings and address new accounts to help our client grow even more.
- Taking care of the relationship with existing customers;
- Determine current and on-going needs at customers;
- Pro-actively approach new customers to present products and solutions;
- Organize and deliver demos of our client's solutions together with the pre-sales/technical team;
- Interact with key stakeholders to analyze and define the client's needs
- Work together with the technical team to develop and execute solutions for customers;
- Follow up with technical team to ensure smooth implementation of solutions and services for your accounts;
- Keep in eye what the market trends are and make suggestions for development of our client services;
- Work closely with Marketing to drive smart strategies and go-to-market approaches.
- 3 year of relevant Sales experience preferably in Software/Technology;
- Degree in Business, IT or Engineering;
- Comprehensive BI industry knowledge;
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French is an asset;
- Strong team player, autonomous and entrepreneurial.
What our client offers:
- Competitive salary with numerous benefits
- Relevant training
- Challenging missions and project
- Career perspectives