Within the Refining & Chemical Branch of TOTAL, Total Olefins Antwerp and its cracker represent a major part of the integrated complex of the group Total in Antwerp, together with the Total Antwerp Refinery and the polyethylene plant.
The Antwerp Platform is looking for an SENIOR ENGINEER SAFETY INSTRUMENTED SYSTEM (SIS) (M,F,X) .
Your Missions are:
* Development and realization of soft- and hardware modifications on Safety Instrumented System (SIS), safety Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and machine monitoring systems.
* Technical and general support to other departments concerning SIS competence, monitoring systems and PLC systems.
* Periodic update of long term capital investment plan, according life cycle of systems, to prevent obsoleteness.
* Participation and Development of large multidisciplinary projects up to +/- 500 k€ including coordination of engineering phases, procurement of materials and services, coordination of project works, start-up, commissioning and training.
* Management of SIS technical data, including validation of safety test instructions and calculated SIL levels.
* SIS representative in HAZOP / LOPA
* Follow up of SIS KPI's and communicating the results to the organization.