You act as a key player in the support of the HR applications and data related to Talent within the company, this includes:
- Competences / Qualifications / Certifications (QLF) via SAP HR, SAP Portal (Webdynpro / FIORI)
- Learning Management & e-Learning via SAP HR, SAP Portal (Webdynpro / FIORI), Mobile Devices
- Appraisals/Coachings (OSA) via SAP HR, SAP Portal (Webdynpro/FIORI), Mobile Devices
- Interfaces to and from different Legacy Applications via SAP PI and SAP Idocs
- Interfaces to and from Operational Planning Applications via SAP PI, ESB and SAP Idocs
- SAP Successfactors LMS
- SAP Successfactors Performance
Providing day-to-day excellence in Functional & Technical Application Support which entails:
- End to End responsibility for resolving assigned incidents/requests
- Diagnosing/Analyzing issues and changes, design solutions
- Preparation of functional/technical specifications using technical expertise
- Customizing in SAP HR and related (HR) applications
- Act as Change Manager for certain changes and requests regarding HR applications with a focus on mobile devices, platforms and new technologies. Manage expectations and ensure effective, practical planning & qualitative delivery.
- Work with Talent Process Leads, Talent key users and other PFS/HR members to operationally manage assigned change requests, bug fixes and small operational enhancements. Ensure fit with process and customer/user satisfaction, engagement/adoption by the business.
- Plan and coordinate new HR Talent applications releases (Scope / Delivery / Testing / Communication / Adoption / Quality Assurance).
- Actively bring in best practices, out-of-the box thinking, insights and technology trends to help improve HR Talent applications and level of service regarding these applications.
- Proactively try to improve support, training, processes, and communication around HR Talent applications, platforms and technologies.
- Independently run small projects.
You will report to the Business Area HR (BA HR) lead and will work closely with the HR Process Leads, HR Organization and other IT functions.