In the context of our ambitious automation project, DKV Belgium is recruiting a Robotics Teams, which will consist of one Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst and two Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developers.
The role of the RPA process analyst is to ensure that business operational tasks and processes are translated into an automatable RPA Process, to contribute to and build up the maturity of DKV in process excellence and standardization for automation, to improve existing processes and solutions while building a strong relationship with all stakeholders.
More specifically, the RPA process analyst will be in charge of:
- The identification and evaluation of new process candidates for automation in close cooperation with the departments
- The implementation of workshops and interviews to analyze and record the technical and procedural requirements as well as the IT applications used
- Actively advising the technical side by designing holistic solutions (e.g. standardization and optimization options or other technologies)
- Accompanying the implementation and change support during the transition to line operations
- Finding creative solutions for the implementation and optimization of the processes
- The development and documentation of the process design for the future robotics processes together with the technical experts, as well as taking over the bridging function between the business, application and the robot developer sides.
For this position, we are looking for a RPA process analyst, with the following technical knowledge and/or skills:
- Successfully completed higher studies (business administration, computer science, mathematics, technology, ...)
- Knowledge in the areas of process analysis, process modeling or process automation - ideally experience in the insurance sector
- Analytical and conceptual competence as well as interest in innovative digitization solutions and their application potential
- Project management skills and ideally mastery of process modeling solutions (e.g. ARIS, Visio) as well as experience with agile working methods
- Good communication skills and good expressiveness (written and spoken English and preferably one of the national languages)
Additionally, a successful RPA process analyst is:
- a motivated team player, positively contributing to the team's objective.
- able to easily integrate within teams with different technical specializations and share knowledge with colleagues
- able to interact with business stakeholders, analyze their needs, understand their processes and being able to convert that into technical matters.
- able to handle pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- able to work in a structured manner
What we offer
- A competitive salary package including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, bonus system and 34 vacation days;
- Flexible working hours, home working facilities (standard of 3 days/week outside of pandemic) and an easy accessible office (next to the Central Station in Brussels).
- A work environment in which initiative, direct feedback and personal development are encouraged.