Proximus follows the IIA's "Three lines model" for managing risk, compliance and providing assurance. Within the ARC department (Audit, Risk & Compliance), the Risk Management team supports Proximus' business units in achieving organizational objectives (delivering products and services in compliance with laws and regulations). We provide complementary expertise, support, monitoring, and challenge related to the management of risk.
We are looking for a Risk Management Specialist focusing on personal data protection (Non Financial Risk Management).
Privacy Risk Management
- You facilitate risk assessments together with business in the frame of Data Protection Impact Assessments and Personal Data Breaches. This includes researching the topic, organizing workshops and delivering the risk report.
- You evaluate new business initiatives and advice on potential privacy risks related to the usage of new technologies.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the privacy risk management processes. You periodically review them for efficiency and effectiveness. You identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- You develop and maintain methods for identification, analysis and management of privacy risks, aligned with company standards. You periodically review and improve techniques and supporting tools.
- As service to the Data Protection Office and Management, you maintain the privacy risk register and track actions that have been defined to reduce privacy risk and provide periodic reporting.
- You assist in audits related to personal data protection initiated by the Data Protection Office or Internal Audit.
- You collaborate closely with other departments and you promote a strong privacy risk management awareness culture throughout the enterprise.
- Being part of privacy ambassador community, you participate in privacy trainings and events. You are a point of contact for questions related to privacy risks.
- You coordinate the procurement, development and maintenance of systems that support (privacy) risk management processes.
Operational Risk Management
- You contribute to the development and implementation of Operational Risk Management framework and take ownership of the deliverables assigned to you.
- You support management in their risk management activities. This includes facilitating control self-assessments, root cause analyses or risks assessments performed on business processes, entities or projects.
- You contribute to the maintenance of the operational risk universe.