Within the Feluy Research and Technology Centre Platform, part of TOTAL Research & Development, we are looking for a Research Engineer specialized in Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) (m/f/x).
He/she will contribute to the achievement of the mission of the analysis department through the implementation of High Solid Resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance analysis techniques, autonomously in order to provide effective support to the research and development activities and technical support to TOTAL's industrial tool.
- Design, conduct and implement developments in high resolution NMR to provide the key chemical information required by the R&D departments of TOTAL company in the field of materials for energy such as catalysts, polymers, batteries, etc… and in this way participate in the development of new products and resolution of problems encountered by customers or in the Business Units.
- Evaluate and develop new methods and new equipment's.
- Adapt practices to customer requests and products.
- Operate High-Resolution Solid-State NMR equipment.
- Realize assays, analyze results, draw conclusions, make the necessary recommendations and draft synthetic documents.
- Ensure reliable analytical results.
- Propose and follows works done with academics in her/his area of competence.
- Propose equipment investments, maintenance schedules, ensure the availability of machines and consumables.
- Tutor trainees.