Worldline's Merchant Services Global Business Line is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring and Multichannel Payment Acceptance solutions. Merchant Services' unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Within this context, Worldline is subject to Payment Institution (PSD2) regulatory obligations and is under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium. In Belgium, Worldline is subject to the systemic processor law as an important actor for Belgian economy. Other entities of the group are also under supervision of their home country regulator such as DNB(NL), SFSA (Sweden) and CSSF (Lux).
Within the 2nd Line of Defense Compliance team, Worldline is looking to hire a (M/F/X) Regulatory Compliance Officer.
His/her role will be to:
- Act as the guardian of the global and local Regulatory Reporting process and be the principle point of contact for regulatory reporting related topics between the operating business and the compliancy office
- Make sure that the reports are made available for submission to regulator and processed according to the standards set by the compliancy office
- Perform documentation revisions (compliance Control Framework revision)
- Perform Regulatory Watch and handle regulatory evolution, assess business impact of new EU directive and Domestic laws
- Ensuring processes & procedures are adequately designed to meet regulatory requirements.
- Support and/or monitor the compliance reporting to the National Bank of Belgium and other regulatory bodies within WL Group
- Provide regulatory advise and support in structuring of new business offering
- Execute passporting notification and perform the adequate reporting in the host member state where applicable
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will operate in an international environment and work closely with various teams in the organization (Risk, Compliance, Legal, Sales…).
He/She will report to the Head of Regulatory Compliance located within Worldline NV/SA. This group is under the responsibility of the Head of Compliance – 2nd Line of Defense responsible for multiple geographies and legal entities.