Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people’s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. We are the world's largest producer of bricks and No. 1 on the clay roof tiles market in Europe with 195 production sites in 30 countries. We also hold leading positions in concrete pavers in CEE and pipe systems in Europe. We are Wienerberger.
For the further development of our divisions Wienerberger Building Solutions (WBS) and Wienerberger Piping Solutions (WPS), we are currently looking for a:
Regional Pricing Leader: North West Europe
A regional pricing leader facilitates, coordinates, inspires and initiates pricing projects in his/her region with the goal of enhancing pricing maturity.
- Lead and enforce business participation the pricing roadmap of all countries in region North West Europe (BE, NL, FR, UK, Nordics).
- Prioritise opportunities in the region in order to work out action plans for improvement.
- Coordinate and lead pricing optimisation projects.
- Support/coach/train local product management and sales management in implementation of pricing excellence initiatives and tools.
- Ensure pricing strategies alignment with defined go-to-market/sales strategies in the country/region.
- Ensure implementation of pricing standards, methodologies & practices as set forth by the WBS pricing vision.
- Help the countries in the region to set up performance metrics and reporting capabilities for pricing related activities.
- Work with other regional coordinators to further shape and carry out the WBS pricing vision.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Pricing management and/or Strategic consulting.
- People management experience
- Change management experience
- Project management experience
- IT affinity and knowledge:
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience with BI/BO software (SAP BI/BO & QlikSense environment is a plus)
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems (SAP environment is a plus)
- Personal skills:
- Leadership skills: driving change & building trust.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Hands-on, problem solving attitude
- Cool head & thick skin, a good sense humour (actual ninja skills are a plus)
- Experience in the Building industry is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel frequently to support regional pricing projects.
- You will be part of an internationally renowned organization.
- In this challenging job you are given the space to take initiative and further develop the position.
- We attach great importance to sustainability both in our products and towards our people.
- In exchange for your expertise and commitment, we offer an attractive salary package including fringe benefits and the necessary training and career opportunities.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Apply today via kleikoppen.be. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application!
Wienerberger nv, HR-department, Kapel ter Bede 121, B-8500 Kortrijk
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org of 0472/370774