SThree is one of the largest recruitment agency worldwide, opting for a multi-brand strategy where each brand is known as a recruitment specialists on their niche market within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). In Antwerp SThree has two local brands: Progressive & Computer Futures.
Knowing a stable growth overall the brands in Belgium we are now looking for new colleagues who can add value to SThree in our Antwerp Office for our clients and candidates. You will become a specialist and participate in delivering recruitment services to a whole new level.
Recruitment Consultant's Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and Qualifying: You will manage your own candidates and make sure you understand their needs and value on the job market.
- Partnership: You will have contact with existing and new clients and create a partnership with them, present our services and understand their staffing needs.
- Delivering value: You understand the market you work on and know where opportunities and threats lie to support your candidates and clients.
- Business Development: You will analyse the market and identify where your brand can go to create more value for all people involved.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a first experience in a recruitment or sales role and can confirm this with examples and strong reference(s).
- You are fluent and have solid writing skills in Dutch together with English (French is a plus).
- You have following competences and can demonstrate that you have acquired them;
Result oriented / Perseverance / Commercial Acumen / Ambition & Drive
- You adhere to our company values and implement them through your work:
Build Trust / Be clear, then aim high / Care then act
What we offer:
- An attractive year salary based on your experience.
- An unlimited commission plan based on your own results.
- Full benefits package (to be determined regarding your experience).
- Fun individual and team incentives organised by Sales Operations.
- Support and guidance from our Learning and Development team and Sales Coach.
- An international company that is human-oriented and delivers value to their employees.