The IT Frameworks Service, that provides support to IT Development Teams, is searching for a Blue Prism developer to reinforce the team. He/she will contribute, with the team, to the start-up of a new Competence Centre dedicated to script automation. His/her role will be to contribute to the validation of the business requirements in order to assess the automation feasibility and complexity. As expert, he/she will also contribute to the script development within IT Framework, and give advice and support to the 2 other developers
Required Knowledge and Experience
· Excellent Communication
· Team Player
· Technical writer (in English) for the team's software developments
· Experience in large enterprise environment.
· Over one year of Blue Prism development experience
· Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
· Experience collecting requirements
· Experience utilizing Robotics Process Automation to develop solutions
· Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
· Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools (UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto/Kapow etc).
· Excellent troubleshoot and bug fixing skills 1+ Preferable
· Training/certifications on test automation tools such as Blue Prism, HP QTP is highly desired
Functional experience required
· Create and maintain solution documentation.
· Experience with release & build management processes
· Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues
Objective of the job
The role will be:
· to contribute to the validation of the business requirements in order to assess the automation feasibility and complexity
· as expert, to contribute to the script development within IT Framework, and give advises and support to the 2 other developers.
· The team Digital Transformation Office will identify a list of potential business processes that are candidates to be automated by a script. One of the steps is to evaluate the technical complexity to implement each of these scripts. This evaluation, combined with other factors, will help DTO decide the priority.
· In collaboration with other IT developers assigned to Blue Prism, the development of the scripts is also part of the mission.
· As expert, we ask to help the colleagues by developing their technical knowledge on Blue Prism when required.
· Create and maintain solution documentation is also a very important objective
· Solve issues that arise in day to day running of script processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.